Haven't been using blogger for quite a long time. I've been blogging on livejournal instead.
Here's the address.
http://tilynnhigh.livejournal.com/
I'm supposed to type this in proper english and here's more about me.
I am 19 this year and currently enrolled in the course, Information Technology.
I've been enjoying my life in TP except for the fact that I've to do deal with several projects.
I've got a sister, her name's Kelicia. Not sure if I am allowed to type "haha" here. Oh well..
and my mum's a housewife and she can really draw!

see what I mean?
C135B, my class for Year 1.
the best classmates i could ever have.
More about me.
Primary school - Our lady of the nativity.
Secondary School - St Joseph Convent
Been taking up Netball as my CCA since Primary 4.
But not anymore, for now.
My hobbies are netball, bowling, running and you can date me for mahjong!

I'm more of a sport person but I've been a bum lately.
Feeling kind of sick now due to the ever changing weather.
"ARGHHHH." whoever's sick like me, get well soon and drink plenty of H2O!
There are also two websites which i frequent:
http://www.facebook.com/
http://www.wikipedia.com/
FACEBOOK.
it's somewhat like friendster which allows users like you and I to get updates on your friends.
I can also add different kinds of applications such as "growing gifts" and "photo albums".
"Growing gifts" is a virtual way of gift sending which will only grow after 3 days upon receiving.
As for "photo albums", I can upload tonnes of pictures into facebook's database, so my friends can view it whenever they want.
Basically, facebook is a social networking website that allows users to join networks, such as a school, place of employment, or geographic region, to connect and interact with other people.
WIKIPEDIA
It acts like an free online encyclopedia where an overview of a wide range of topics can be found.
It is also available in different languages such as French, Japanese, Italian etc.
I often used it for:
Project Work
Overall Description of TV dramas. (eg. heroes)
Or rather, I'll hop by this website when I'm curious to know more about a certain object/person/term.
UIR
PS: I've been tagged with a UIR assignment, impact of drug abuse on youths.
so stay tune for more of my drug-related posts even if you're not interested in them ok?
i promise to blog more about myself (:
Blogging about who I am and what I've learnt is definitely my kind of thing!
Therefore, UIR's been a relaxing and interesting subject for me, love it!
Till Then!

I Want All These!