Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Last Post!
Hey People! This will be the very last post...
Therefore, I would like to blog alittle on the experiences that I've gained through this subject.

From the use of the internet to the understanding of related topics on drug abuse, I've really learnt quite alot from UIR.

I realized that I can actually find a more detailed or specific information for my research topic. By browsing through other web pages, commenting on their layout, design, accessibilty and lots more, actually helps me to brush up my design skills if I were to be WebPage Designer in future.

UIR has been interesting and the workload was manageable, thus making it enjoyable!
That's all I have for you guys...
Bye!
(:

Profile!
Tilynn Low

250689

Cancerian

Temasek Polytechnic

Wish!

I Want All These!

More Clothes!

To Be Healthy

Switzerland/Australia/Hokkaido

Gold For Napfa

Driving License

Ka-Chinggg


Hates!

To Be Sick

Moodswings


The Links!
My LJ
Grace
Grace's Site Feed
Jackie
Jackie's Site Feed
Yang Lin
Romano
Shu Ting

Facebook
Wikipedia

TAG ME!


The history!
May 2008

jukebox!