Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Ipod Touch.
So here I am with $500 to spend!
(if only it's true)


Apple 8GB ipod touch
Price : $498.00
Spotted this at
http://store.apple.com/sg



Reasons why I chose this would be:
-Love its sleek design.
-Has many other functions besides the storing of music and videos.
- I simply love music and watching dramas.
(I would choose music over games or anything else)


I've been wanting an ipod touch to store all my music, pictures, movies, videos and tv shows so I can play them whenever and wherever I want. It is also able to find wireless networks and connects me to the Internet.


Anyway, my birthday's on June 25th, it's just a month away!
A real $500 shopping spree voucher would be good (:

Profile!
Tilynn Low

250689

Cancerian

Temasek Polytechnic

Wish!

I Want All These!

More Clothes!

To Be Healthy

Switzerland/Australia/Hokkaido

Gold For Napfa

Driving License

Ka-Chinggg


Hates!

To Be Sick

Moodswings


The Links!
My LJ
Grace
Grace's Site Feed
Jackie
Jackie's Site Feed
Yang Lin
Romano
Shu Ting

Facebook
Wikipedia

TAG ME!


The history!
May 2008

jukebox!