No school for me on Friday (:
As I mentioned, it was e-learning, so we're tasked to update our wiki.
I just posted an entry there awhile ago.
It was done based on a resource that i've gathered last practical.
I've caught a big one this time! The website's really good.
It provided me with lots of useful and valuable information.
It covers the following topics:
What is drug abuse?
Statistics on teenage drug use.
Dangerous effects of drug use in teens.
What type of drug abuse are teenagers associated with?
Symptoms and warnings signs of drug abuse.
What are the causes and risk factors of teen drug use?
Basically, it covers all that I'm researching for, or i should say, it covers MORE THAN what I'm researching for.
Grace updated on her topic as well, "impact of blogging business".
Wiki not only allows me to post, but also, edit on other posts that were contributed by someone else!
In this way, we're able to learn more about other topics that are being tasked to our fellow subject mates.
Thats' all for e-learning.
Last week's lab session.
We had our e-learning quiz and had a score of 14 upon 20.
Not too good, not to bad...
Miss Faridah introduced a website to us, http://www.talkingcock.com/
We played the Pac' Mat.
It's like a pac man game where:
Pac Man = Mas Selamat
Monsters = Policemen
I did'nt know how to end the game because I cleared everything but they doesn't allow me to continue to the next round.
So... I purposely banged into one of the policemen.
The purpose of this website is to potray the typical Singaporeans' way of lifestyle such as our languages used, "Singaporean News" , the mentality that we have and lots more.
Miss Faridah splited us into two groups.
I fell under the 'Singaporean Group" whereas the other group represented "Foreigners working in Singapore".
We were supposed to write down how we would react a website like this.
I, as a Singaporean, would think that this website is beneficial to us as it brings humour, games and lots of news-related stuff. (Regarding Singapore only)
From here, I can also get updated with news which I've overlooked from other medias.
Therefore, I think that this website is sustainable as Singaporeans like me would definitely check them out during our free time.
Stay tune for my last post okay! (:

I Want All These!