
But i'll rank Switzerland as my "most-desired-first-dream-holiday-visit"!
My aunt, Cindy, recommended me Swtizerland when she came back from there.
She tagged Switzerland, "a-must-go-country".
I'm going to quote what she says, "The farm stay was enjoyable, people over there were polite and they received us with a very wamrth welcome.. We stayed over at their place and there were so many animals.. sheeps, cows, dogs, cats, horses, pigs, chickens and goats!
They also allowed us to milk the cows and goats!

The sceneries there were fabulous! Land covered with pure white snow..
With snowmans, snowballs and snow fights! And along our way, there were people offering chocolates! They(Staff promoting chocolates) would stand right in the middle of the snow paths and ask if you would like to have some milk or dark chocolates.
When the weather is cold, chocolates would be good!
It keeps you warm and it does inject you with happy hormones."

So... This is why Swtizerland left me a good impression.
I would like to experience what she went through. I'll always imagine myself walking under the snowy weather and having milk chocolate melting in my mouth.
I think I would bring some chocolates along with me, in case nobody is there to offer me. (HAHA)

I used google to search for a Switzerland related website.
And this the web site that I have found.
http://www.theswissholidays.ch/
And one of the criteria that i particularly liked about this website is it's PURPOSE.
It aims to attract tourist(audience) by posting lots of pretty pictures such as the sceneries, accomodations and it covers almost everything that a tourist would want to search for.
There are packages such as honey moon packages, family packages, active and wellness packages, special packages etc..
It also provides infomation about Switzerland information such as...
Tourist Place, Public Holidays/Top Events, Swiss City Information, Shopping and Restaurant, Travel Tips and Travel Formalities
Other Information:
General Information
Geographic Information
Customs Entry Regulations
Let me show you a few more pictures of Switzerland!




That's about it for my dream holiday!
We had to work on our UIR Practical 6 on tuesday after Ms. Faridah gave us a feedback session on our blogs.
Actually, this practical is more of a continuation from practical 4 and 5.
I've to choose one resource that I found last practical
http://www.medicinenet.com/teen_drug_abuse/page2.htm
For Part A of the practical,
I evaluated on the PRESENTATATION AND ARRANGEMENT of the Web Site.
On the whole, the page looks messy for it's layout but I must say, it is organized for it's content.
Headers were clear.
Just that, that were too many links everywhere and the web site has no graphics, moving images and it is lack of images, thus making the entire page too wordy.
As shown in the pic, advertisements were irrelevant. The topic's about drug abuse but a cholesterol related advertisement was displayed.
However the content were relevant and information such as the satistics were provided and I found it very useful.
Although the colours and the background of the page looks simple, but the text were easy to be read.
The page has tabs which allows easy naviagation.
Tabs such as Home, News&Views, Diseases and Conditions etc.
As for Part B,
Bascially, we have evaluate a certain website (teen's drug abuse) according to the 9 Criterias.
•Purpose
•Coverage
•Authority
•Accuracy
•Currency
•Accessibility
•Presentation and Arrangement
•Usability
•Overall Quality
Opps, this post is long...
I think i shall stop here!
Cheerios! (:

I Want All These!